Stuart Kernaghan is a North Vancouver, BC-based professional photographer who specializes in cycling and nature / landscape photography. He’s an avid mountain biker and road rider, and enjoys travelling with his camera.
Stuart currently writes for Canadian Cycling. His work has also appeared in Dirt Rag magazine, as well as a number of other outdoor and lifestyle magazines. Stuart was the chief editor for Boards, Boxes, and Bins: S.M. Simpson and the Okanagan Lumber Industry.
- Trek Slash 2017: A very different package
- Giant’s Reign Advanced 1, much more than just an enduro bike
- Trail Test: Norco Sight C 7.3
- 150 Trails and Counting
- MindShift Rotation 180 Trail camera pack
- Review: Cannondale Trigger 27.5 Carbon Team
- Specialized S-Works Camber 29er long-term review
- My BC Bike Race
- The Story of North Shore Racks